Our catalogue can be downloaded manually (static flow: export CSV, XML, JSON file including images links) or automatically (live stream: API integration, updated in real time).
Every item has the following compulsory information:
- SKU/ID produc
- Quantity available
- SRP (Suggested Retail Price)
- Net price
- Shipping timing
- Approximate weight
- Link with double images: an icon 120x120px and a high definition image (generally from 300 to 800 px for side): both images have the same contents if product is sell in standard box without gadget/accessories; if instead product has specific box or gadget the two images are different (icon has only the item; big image has also the gadget). Moreover some brand has inside big images specific product features icons
- Group: (exactly as you can see on our wholesale website) Watches, Jewelry, Sunglasses and Accessories
- Category: Ready Stock Watches, Ready Stock Jewelry
and following optional fields:
- EAN (European Article Number) code, if available
- Attributes: the main product features like “gender”, “case material”, “water proof” and so on available for all “red rocket” items (supplier_id: 68) while for products of external suppliers (different from supplier_id 68), they will be available uniquely if/when supplier will pass them to us in his data flow.
Here below are the main differences between our integration systems:
It is a bidirectional data flow allowing to:
- read all items/products data base updated in real time
- automatically add single items in your basket and subsequently confirm all of them with a unique wholesale order to Supplier
This data flow integration system has been designed as a web service and it can be integrated with any software in JSON format, regardless of any language or operating system.
A complete guide for full integration is available at the following link:
In addition to automatic API integration system (web server), there is a CSV export file (Comma Separated Values) which allows you to download the catalog manually.
The system will update the catalog every two hours with this structure:
After signing your chosen subscription, we will provide you User Name and Password to access to our product catalog.
By now you will have two ways to download the file
- Manually by connecting to https://dev.dropshippingb2b.com/export/
- Automatically through a simple CURL call (for developer).
CURL call Example
curl -k --data "data=username%3DUSERNAME%26password%3DPASSWORD%26pid%3Dpid" https://dropshippingb2b.com/export/csv.php
<?php $params = array("username" => "YOUR USERNAME", "password" => "YOUR PASSWORD", "pid" => "YOUR PORTAL ID NUMBER"); /* PORTAL ID 1 wwt.it 2 b2buhren.de 4 marcaspararevenda.com 6 marcasalmayor.es 7 b2bwatches.co.uk 8 b2bhodinky.cz 9 b2bmontres.fr 10 b2bhorloges.nl 11 emporiorologion.gr 13 atacadodemarcas.com.br 14 b2bsk.sk 15 klockorb2b.se 16 markihurt.pl */ $params = http_build_query($params); $data = array('data' => $params); $ch = curl_init(); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, 'https://dropshippingb2b.com/export/csv.php'); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSLVERSION , CURL_SSLVERSION_TLSv1_2); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER,FALSE); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST,2); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $data); $ce = curl_exec($ch); // $ce contain call response curl_close($ch); echo $ce; ?>
VB .NET EXAMPLE
Imports System Imports System.Net Imports System.Web Public Module Module1 Public Sub Main() Using client As New WebClient Dim result As String client.Encoding = System.Text.Encoding.UTF8 client.Headers.Add("Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded") result = client.UploadString("https://dropshippingb2b.com/export/csv.php", "data=" + HttpUtility.UrlEncode("username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD&pid=PORTAL ID")) Console.WriteLine(result) End Using End Sub End Module
We offer a field in the last column called “speed_shipping”. This field indicates the product average time for the product to be received and than re-shipped out.
- 0 – Slow shipment
This product is available from the official distributor It takes up to 10 working days for this article Deliverability is not 100% guarantee. We strongly suggest resellers in dropshipping to do NOT integrate these products in their offers.
- 1 – Standard shipment
This is a product stored in a different warehouse than the Logistics used for dropshipping (Delledonne e-commerce logistics https://www.delledonne.it/logistica-per-l-ecommerce.cfm) Shipping takes on average 4-5 working days “Order VS. delivery” ratio is around 95% Being products of external partners, stock control is not completely in our hands, therefore in order to increase % of deliverability, we highly suggest to resellers in dropshipping mode to apply a filter “publish if QTY>X” , where “X” is STOCK value (column H in our CSV). By doing so, reseller will decide to reduce number of articles offered to his customers in order to increase deliverability ratio.
- 2 – Fast shipment
Theese are products of our own stock, ready at the Logistics we also use as a warehouse (Delledonne e-commerce logistics) https://www.delledonne.it/logistica-per-l-ecommerce.cfm . Shipping is made in one working day, if ordered on the morning (Central European Time), usually are even shipped on the same day. “Ordered VS delivered” ratio is over 99,9%.
Sellers using external marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, etc.) rather than their own websites, we suggest to cross column M (id_supplier) and column P (speed_shipping) values, in order to achieve a better deliverabilty %.
We are at disposal to offer you suggestions on how to cross filter data based on each single customer needs.
Guarda le domande frequenti oppure parla con qualcuno di noi