What is it? The Dropshipping is a supply chain management technique in which the B2B online Reseller does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers B2C orders and shipment to the Supplier (called Dropshipper), which sends the product directly to Private Customer.
We are pleased to offer IT solutions to integrate with Suppliers/Dropshippers and give you the opportunity to sell to your Private Customer without having your real warehouse. We manage for you Logistics and Shipping: choose the best subscription based on your needs!
Choose the solution that suit you better, download the entire offer either manually (static flow: XML, JSON and export CSV file including images links) or automatically (live stream: API integration, updated in real time).
DropshippingB2B is a web based platform that allows a quick and easy orders interactive management. It helps Reseller to communicate with the Logistics and to monitor orders progress.
Do you want a thousands products stock in your online store for free?
DropshippingB2B platform provides a comprehensive set of tools to integrate your store and easily manage new orders.
What advantages does the Dropshipping service?
- A wide catalog to integrate your e-commerce
- No storage and stock cost
- Daily shipments with reduced rates
- Real Basket (items in your basket are immediately removed from Supplier/Dropshipper catalog availability)
- Possibility to enter a shipping address and to attach files for each item
- Direct chat with the Logistics
- Dedicated telephone and online assistance
How does this work?
It is simple:
1. Reseller public catalog products on its online store and/or external market-place (eBay, Amazon, etc.).
2. Private Customer buys the product from Reseller
3. Reseller transmits order and delivery address to Supplier through the DropshippingB2B platfor
4. Goods are shipped directly to Private Customer